|{G.S.I}| Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|{G.S.I}| Clan Forum

A forum for the GSI Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TomaZdravkovic 's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nSta

TomaZdravkovic 's Application Empty
PostSubject: TomaZdravkovic 's Application   TomaZdravkovic 's Application EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:19 am

NPlay Username: TomaZdravkovic
Time Zone (GMT): GMT +1
Length of Time Playing BeGone: I've played BeGone a while ago together my friends from Uberstrike but i wasnt paying much attention to it so i've a bit innactive Now I'm starting to play officialy and i'll be verry active on forums/in game .
Length of Time on BeGone Brotherhood Forum: I joined 5 the forum few days ago i would say 5 days
How Many Times a Week You Play: Everyday
Are You Willing to be Active in the Clan?: Ofc i'll do
Why Do You Want to Join?: First of all i've heard of this clan from my friend Cerberus01 and since that they i wanted to join it . I was searching for a clan that respects it's members and where they would accept me not only as a member but also as a friend . I think this is the clan i was searching for and hopely they will accept me like i would accept this clan and game as a part of my life
Favorite Gun: MP5.
Least Favorite Gun: M4A1 ( Scope ) Because i was used to snipe a lot in uberstrike
Need Training in (Gun, Map): I have much experience with this types of games since i was playing CS 1.6 for 5 years . I just need to get used with the gameplay at this game and everything will be fine . But i would accept some training and i preffer MP5, but i can train by myself cus i like building my gameplay on my own !

Btw: I'm also friends with Cerberus01 and $ Blackhell $ i was leading our clan on uberstrike which is called Vision Gaming / Pray For Existance .
Back to top Go down

TomaZdravkovic 's Application
Page 1 of 1