|{G.S.I}| Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|{G.S.I}| Clan Forum

A forum for the GSI Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DXghost

DXghost

As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus Empty
PostSubject: As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus   As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:34 am

I have no idea what to say.

I tried. I tried.
... I tried.

I loved this clan. It was fun to be around you guys.

But, soon it seemed as if only certain people recruited. Only certain people really cared.

I worked hard to get as many people to join the clan. I got many members to consider it and even to apply.

However, as our clan grew bigger, it again became small as people left for certain reasons and now.... My best friend on the clan Bravado leaves. It just ended it for me. We only had 4-5 active members. Only 8-10 members in total actually.
I wanted our clan so very bad to get a usergrup but we never strived to recruit members to help us with the usergroup.

So. I am sorry.

So. I am very sorry.

No... I'm so, so very, very sorry.

I feel like I'm ruining my relationships with you guys. However changes happen, and I cannot stay with nexus.

DX.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/DXghost
Facemelter
Nexus Captain
Facemelter

PostSubject: Re: As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus   As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:03 am

Don't worry man, I feel you got a bit left out. Nexus needs some changes if we are going to survive.
Back to top Go down
http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus   As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:30 am

DX, DX, DX... I'm very sorry you had to make this choice. I'll post again later.
Back to top Go down
https://gsiclan.forummotion.com
Nyancat
Nexus Captain
Nyancat

PostSubject: Re: As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus   As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:21 am

we werent picky on choosing members..we recruited almost anyone with a good attitude who was at least decent at begone...

bravado was kicked for being an idiot...that shouldnt mean it inspires your decision to leave

nevertheless, good luck DX...you will be missed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus   As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus Empty

Back to top Go down

As of July 10, 2012 - DXghost has left Nexus
Page 1 of 1